SCOPE OF APPLICATION. Our product will make your life more colorful. It can be used for any flat and smooth surfaces, old tiles, ceramic, glass, metal, smooth painted wall, and or varnished wood. Use it in your bathroom, living room, window, kitchen, ceiling, background wall, and many more! Availabl
2022.01.27 20:41 Morgan-992 SCOPE OF APPLICATION. Our product will make your life more colorful. It can be used for any flat and smooth surfaces, old tiles, ceramic, glass, metal, smooth painted wall, and or varnished wood. Use it in your bathroom, living room, window, kitchen, ceiling, background wall, and many more! Availabl
2022.01.27 20:41 NovaTedd Link and Power Bank
Hey, I'd just like to ask a quick question:
Is it possible to use link while also having a power bank on?
submitted by NovaTedd to OculusQuest2 [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 buttaloviaitalia Intraday/daytrading: truffatore oppure occasione?
scusate il throwaway.
Premessa: sono parecchio alienato dal lavoro, sul lavoro, per il lavoro. Psicologicamente so benissimo di non essere al massimo per fare decisioni e ho già messo in conto di andare da uno specialista. Tuttavia vi pongo una questione particolare.
Ho conosciuto nel mio paesino un signore che ha lavorato per grosse multinazionali e banche di livello mondiale. Un trader. Ha lavorato negli USA, in Svizzera e Germania. Parla più tedesco e inglese che italiano. Che abbia lavorato come trader per pezzi grossi è assolutamente vero: ci sono articoli di giornale e di giornali importanti su di lui e sulle sue capacità. Vecchi, ovviamente.
Questo signore è letteralmente in una blacklist di uno stato famoso per essere un pozzo per soldi "stradi" in quanto evasore fiscale. No, non è la Svizzera.
Questo signore, a suo dire, ha perso tutto investendo i proventi del suo trading con investimenti in aziende fallite, e per questi congelamenti di conti in altri Stati.
Questo signore dice di aver scoperto, negli ultimi 20/30 anni, algoritmi personalissimi per fare intraday trading con profitti sempre assolutamente in positivo, dice di aver un tracking record positivo da decenni, mai andato in perdita; dice che negli ultimi 20/30 anni, approfittando della liquidità dei clienti delle banche (quindi facendo l'imbroglione), ha "capito tutto" dei mercati e ha sviluppato formule quasi infallibili. Parla di ritorni, per chi ha la sua esperienza, da capogiro. Non dico le cifre perchè sarebbe inutile, roba da ritirarsi a vita privata dopo un mese o due.
Lui è stato ricco 20 anni fa. Lo so per certo, roba da supervilla con servitù.
Dice che attualmente non è ricco (sta in uno scantinato, quindi adesso è più povero di me) perchè ha perso tutto, ma ora vuole che questo sia l'anno 0 della sua vita. E' rimasto solo, senza moglie e figli, e cerca gente a cui insegnare la sua "arte". Dopo, vuole vincere il prossimo anno i campionati di trading, e poi fondare una scuola di trading a Milano. Ma nel frattempo sarebbe disposto ad insegnare.
Parole testuali: "puoi anche essere un cretino, ma mi reputerei un fallito se non riuscissi ad insegnarti come fare almeno, bare minimum, 100 euro netti al giorno".
Lui ha fregato soldi ai suoi famigliari. Altra cosa che so per certo, perchè un altro signore del paesino, oggi amministratore delegato di una media-grossa azienda italiana, mi ha detto "è un imbroglione, stanne alla larga; ma se non gli dai soldi, puoi andarlo a trovare, anche solo per fare esperienza, perchè è stato un genio ed è un uomo di cultura".
Lui non vuole soldi da me, apparentemente; vuole solo insegnare a qualcuno quello che sa, essendo "l'anno 0" della sua vita.
Ora vi faccio la scontata domanda: quanto credere a questa storia? Voi che fareste al mio posto?
Grazie e scusate il wall of text
submitted by buttaloviaitalia to ItaliaPersonalFinance [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 xX_D4T_BOI_Xx I've realized
That I'm going to go to the games and buy all their overpriced stuff regardless of how bad the name is.
Time to just sit back and enjoy the shitstorm
submitted by xX_D4T_BOI_Xx to washingtonNFL [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 A_L_I_3_N Am I crazy or did they change the intro to Bleach?
submitted by A_L_I_3_N to G59 [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 ImposterBreadd Matu
2022.01.27 20:41 moneybot13 Thanks to viagra it is hard to tell if that Grandpa watching little league really might be one of the Dads
submitted by moneybot13 to Showerthoughts [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 zzill6 The Real Education We Need
2022.01.27 20:41 BennyTheExoticBarber How long does it take to get your rookie dev to be revealed like what week
submitted by BennyTheExoticBarber to MaddenCFM [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 MaggieMains My new background
2022.01.27 20:41 JeisenBeatz (Free) JuiceWrld x NickMira type beat "Bad Romance"
Follow me on My youtube to get free beats!
submitted by JeisenBeatz to undergroundhiphop [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 benevolent_keerah What If We Discovered Alien Life In Our Solar System ?
2022.01.27 20:41 Henry33322 circa 2022
2022.01.27 20:41 Zeb_Funkbutter Watch in full, Like, Comment... Will do same for your video up to 30 minutes. Watch entire video or none as analytics are checked. Thank you! https://youtu.be/eztGzSSXgY8
submitted by Zeb_Funkbutter to Sub4Sub [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 t_o_b_24 We need more behind-the-scenes documentaries like the ones for "The Phantom Menace" and "The Last Jedi"
I've been rewatching the following behind-the-scenes documentaries and they are just fascinating:
- "The Phantom Menace" - "The Beginning"
- "The Last Jedi" - "The Director and the Jedi"
It's great to see these documentaries as they give a full overview of the creative process for making a gigantic blockbuster like Star Wars. What really stands out for both documentaries is how the filmmaking process isn't sugarcoated at all. Compared to the usual BTS clips on blockbusters where everyone says how fun the process was and how everyone was best friends, these docs show the stress and dull minutia that comes with making these movies. What happens when a storm ruins your set? How do you coordinate this massive project and keep it on schedule? What happens when you experience doubt and burnout? How many times is Rick McCallum going to say "this is fucking grim"? If you guys haven't seen these documentaries, I can't recommend them enough.
submitted by t_o_b_24 to blankies [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 TGcom24news Ocean gin
Hi, I,m looking for a salty gin that taste like the Ocean. can you advise me something?
submitted by TGcom24news to Gin [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 Significant-Win-9493 She got cold and needed to climb in my jacket
2022.01.27 20:41 cerebrix New Mexico COVID-19 January 27th update: 5,179 new cases, totaling 465,244 | 7-Day positivity rate 29.9% | Thirty-four additional COVID-19 deaths | NMDOH
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 27, 2022 New Mexico COVID-19 update: 5,179 new cases, totaling 465,244 Thirty-four additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 29.9% SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials on Thursday announced 5,179 additional COVID-19 cases. Per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 1296 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 198 new cases in Chaves County
- 42 new cases in Cibola County
- 12 new cases in Colfax County
- 107 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 999 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 140 new cases in Eddy County
- 46 new cases in Grant County
- 15 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 8 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 63 new cases in Lea County
- 53 new cases in Lincoln County
- 32 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 118 new cases in Luna County
- 297 new cases in McKinley County
- 20 new cases in Mora County
- 96 new cases in Otero County
- 17 new cases in Quay County
- 114 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 13 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 345 new cases in Sandoval County
- 484 new cases in San Juan County
- 87 new cases in San Miguel County
- 230 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 14 new cases in Sierra County
- 43 new cases in Socorro County
- 49 new cases in Taos County
- 14 new cases in Torrance County
- 12 new cases in Union County
- 208 new cases in Valencia County
- 3 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County
The Department of Health on Thursday reported thirty-four additional deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19: Nineteen recent deaths:
- A female in her 50s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 60s from Catron County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Curry County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 80s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Good Samaritan Society facility in Las Cruces.
- A male in his 80s from Otero County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 60s from Rio Arriba County.
- A male in his 50s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 60s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second female in her 60s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 70s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Sierra County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Socorro County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 90s from Socorro County. The individual had underlying conditions.
Fifteen* deaths > 30 days:
- A male in his 30s from Bernalillo County.
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Sandia View Cottonwood Assisted Living Facility.
- A male in his 50s from Colfax County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Curry County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 50s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 90s from Doña Ana County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 70s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 70s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from San Juan County.
- A male in his 90s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Santa Fe County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 6,391.*COVID related deaths are reported when a death certificate has been issued and some death certificates are delayed due to insufficient information.The ten ZIP codes across the state with the most COVID-19 cases on Thursday, Jan. 27 are:
- 87401 - 197
- 87121 - 184
- 88011 - 167
- 88012 - 160
- 88001 - 158
- 87114 - 153
- 87144 - 133
- 87124 - 130
- 88005 - 128
- 87031 - 118
Daily case counts and test numbers are raw data based on information the state receives today - meaning data that has not yet been scrutinized to identify potential duplicates or late-arriving positives or negatives. Including the above newly reported cases, New Mexico has now had a total of 465,244 COVID-19 cases:
- Bernalillo County: 132,156
- Catron County: 375
- Chaves County: 19,831
- Cibola County: 6,049
- Colfax County: 2,190
- Curry County: 11,482
- De Baca County: 517
- Doña Ana County: 56,031
- Eddy County: 15,729
- Grant County: 5,719
- Guadalupe County: 952
- Harding County: 68
- Hidalgo County: 959
- Lea County: 18,309
- Lincoln County: 4,742
- Los Alamos County: 2,237
- Luna County: 6,025
- McKinley County: 23,201
- Mora County: 648
- Otero County: 11,784
- Quay County: 1,875
- Rio Arriba County: 8,819
- Roosevelt County: 4,377
- Sandoval County: 29,572
- San Juan County: 36,157
- San Miguel County: 5,023
- Santa Fe County: 25,017
- Sierra County: 1,818
- Socorro County: 3,384
- Taos County: 4,664
- Torrance County: 2,412
- Union County: 699
- Valencia County: 16,598
County totals are subject to change upon further investigation and determination of residency of individuals positive for COVID-19. The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the following facilities:
- Cibola County Correctional Center: 537
- Otero County Federal Prison Facility: 603
- Otero County Processing Center: 808
- Torrance County Detention Facility: 385
The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by the New Mexico Corrections Department at the following facilities:
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 410
- Guadalupe County Correctional Facility: 259
- Lea County Correctional Facility: 792
- Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County: 215
- Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County: 142
- Otero County Prison Facility: 573
- Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County: 254
- Roswell Correctional Center: 236
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County: 252
- Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County: 271
- Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County: 88
As of today, there are 713 individuals hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are currently hospitalized in New Mexico. This number does not include New Mexicans who tested positive for COVID-19 and may have been transferred to a hospital out of state. As of today, there are 334,988 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health. The Department of Health has identified at least one positive COVID-19 case in residents and/or staff in the past 28 days at the following long-term care facilities:
- A Love for Life (Alcazar St), Albuquerque
- Advanced Health Care of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Grand Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehab
- Amaran Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- American Heritage Home, Albuquerque
- Angel Wings Assisted Living Home Care, Albuquerque
- Arbors of Del Rey, Las Cruces
- Artesia Healthcare and rehab (San Pedro Nursing), Artesia
- Aspen Ridge Assisted Living, Los Alamos
- Atria Vista Del Rio (Morada), Albuquerque
- Avamere at Fiesta Park, Albuquerque
- Aztec Healthcare, Aztec
- Bear Canyon Rehab, Albuquerque
- Bee Hive Homes Of Edgewood, Edgewood
- Beehive Homes of Rio Rancho II, Rio Rancho
- Beehive Homes of San Pedro, Albuquerque
- Beehive Homes, Clovis
- Beehive Homes, Deming
- Beehive Homes, Farmington
- Beehive Homes, Gallup
- Beehive Homes, Roswell
- Belen Meadows
- Blue Horizon Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Brookdale Santa Fe
- Brookdale Valencia, Albuquerque
- Calibre Sagecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Las Cruces
- Camino Retirement Homes, Albuquerque
- Camino Healthcare (now called Odelia Healthcare), ABQ
- Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center, Alamogordo
- Casa Bella Residential Care, Las Cruces
- Casa De Carino, Albuquerque
- Casa de Oro Center, Las Cruces
- Casa de Palomas, Albuquerque
- Casa de Paz, Rio Rancho
- Casa Del Sol Center, Las Cruces
- Casa Maria, Roswell
- Casa Real Genesis, Santa Fe
- Casa Sandia, Albuquerque
- Cedar Ridge Inn, Farmington
- Clayton Nursing and Rehab (Genesis)
- Clovis Healthcare and rehab, Clovis
- Colfax Long Term Care Center, Springer
- Desert Peaks Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Desert Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation, Hobbs
- El Castillo Retirement, Santa Fe
- Elmcroft of Quintessence, Albuquerque
- Fairwinds Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Fort Bayard Medical Center
- Genesis Rio Rancho Center
- Genesis San Juan Center, Farmington
- Genesis Silver City Care Center, Silver City
- Good Life Senior living & Memory Care, Los Lunas
- Good Life Senior Living And Memory Care, Artesia
- Good Life Senior Living, Carlsbad
- Good Samaritan Betty Dare, Alamogordo
- Good Samaritan Manzano Del Sol Nursing
- Good Samaritan, Las Cruces
- Good Samaritan, Socorro
- Kingston Residence of Santa Fe
- La Posada Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Ladera Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Laguna Rainbow Care, Casa Blanca
- Lakeview Christian Home, Carlsbad
- Landmark Desert Gardens Assisted Living, Hobbs
- Las Palomas Genesis, Albuquerque
- Life Care Farmington
- LifeSpire Assisted Living of North ABQ Acres, Albuquerque
- LifeSpire Assisted Living , Albuquerque (High Assets Way)
- LifeSpire Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Little Roses Home of the SW, Albuquerque
- Little Sisters of the Poor, Gallup
- Los Amigos
- McKinley Care Center, Gallup
- Meadows Home, NM Behavioral Health Institute, Las Vegas
- Mimbres Nursing Home, Deming
- Miners Colfax Medical Center, Raton
- Mission Arch Center (Roswell)
- MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care, Rio Rancho
- Morningstar Of Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Morningstar Memory Care at Northridge, Albuquerque
- Namaste House Assisted Living, Farmington
- NM State Veterans Home, TorC
- Pacifica Senior Living, Santa Fe
- Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Princeton Place, Albuquerque
- Ravenna assisted living, Albuquerque
- Retirement Ranches-Clovis
- Retreat Healthcare, Rio Rancho Retreat Gardens, Retreat Villas
- Sandia Ridge Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sandia View Spain Assisted Living Albuquerque
- Santa Clara Assisted Living, Santa Clara
- Santa Fe Care Center, Santa Fe
- Senior Living Systems, Los Lunas
- Shady Pines Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Sierra Healthcare Center, TorC
- Singing Arrow Manor, Albuquerque
- Skies Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation, Los Alamos
- South Valley Care Center, Albuquerque
- Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites, Albuquerque
- St Anthony's Healthcare, Clovis
- Sunny Day Assisted Living, Gallup
- Sunset Villa Nursing home, Roswell
- Sunshine Assisted Living, Tucumcari
- Taos Living Center, Taos
- The Bridge of Farmington, Farmington
- The Montebello on Academy, Albuquerque
- The Montecito, Santa Fe
- The Rehab Center of Albuquerque
- The Rio Las Estancias, Albuquerque
- The Suites Rio Vista, Rio Rancho
- The Watermark at Cherry Hills, Albuquerque
- The Woodmark at Uptown, Albuquerque
- UpTown Genesis, Albuquerque
- Vecino Sanos Assisted Living (Los Amigos AL), Santa Rosa
- Vida Encantada Nursing & Rehab, Las Vegas
- Village at Northrise - Morning Side, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow II Memory care, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow I Nursing, Las Cruces
- Welbrook Senior Living, Las Cruces (Now called Las Cruces Post Acute and Rehabilitation Center of Cascadia)
- Westwind House Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Wheatfields Senior Living, Clovis
The New Mexico Department of Health has active investigations into the positive patients, which includes contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic individuals who have had contact with the positive cases. Every New Mexican must work together to stem the spread of COVID-19. Wear a mask when in public and around others. If you are sick, stay home as much as possible.
New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately (1-855-600-3453). The Department of Health strongly encourages the following groups to get tested:
- Symptomatic people displaying the COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell;
- Asymptomatic people who are close contacts or household members of people in their infectious period who have already tested positive for the coronavirus;
- Asymptomatic people who live or work in congregate settings such as long-term care facilities and group homes;
- Patients who are scheduled for surgery and whose provider has advised them to get tested before the procedure.
New Mexicans who have non-health-related questions or concerns can also call 833-551-0518 or visit newmexico.gov
, which is being updated regularly as a one-stop source for information for families, workers and others affected by and seeking more information about COVID-19.###NMDOH
submitted by cerebrix
to coronavirusnewmexico [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 ccosta12 I just realized the Torries are not so bad...anyone want to fill me in?
submitted by ccosta12 to Scotland [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 cherry-pick-me [UK only] GoHenry - FREE £20 - no ID or purchase needed [EASY & QUICK Offer]
GoHenry is an app which comes with a debit card for parents to give to their child/children.
GoHenry aim to help parents educate their kids with money and become responsible with their money.
In theory, this should only work if you have a child.
But GoHenry are sweet, and we get credit even if some of us do not have children - just "create" one.
GoHenry’s current Promotion will give new customers £20 (awarded in "your parent balance" in the app).
No ID or purchase required. No credit check.
1. Sign up using my referral link:
GoHenry referral - click and sign up for £20 for free
2. Order a debit card - select the FREE option for the debit card
Select their standard, classic, RED card which is FREE. For all others you will pay, unless there is a promotion like they had a few weeks ago with the Spiderman design and that was also free.
3. Top-up your GoHenry account with £20
4. Activate your GoHenry card (mine took 2 or 3 days, got delivered on a Saturday)
5. Your £20 will be automatically added to the parent’s balance
6. You can then withdraw money from the card at the ATM or just use it to pay for your purchases/shopping.
Invite your friends to GoHenry and get £20 each!
First month is free, but after first 30 days the card comes with a £2.99 fee. So, either cancel the card or continue referring people and that in effect will pay for the fee.
submitted by cherry-pick-me to referralcodeshub [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 justwantagoodday Why don't they make fine point fiber tipped active styluses anymore?
This is a real question, not just a complaint. I'm looking to replace mine and can only find Lynktec styluses like this, where they used to be easily purchased (in the US). Lynktec aren't magnetic so for the iPad, they're not great. And, they're too expensive.
Do small fiber tips scratch screens?
There's so much smoother than the plastic ones like on my apple pencil. No matter how clean my screen is, I can't stand the friction.
submitted by justwantagoodday to stylus [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 YourDadsReddit69 Damn lol
2022.01.27 20:41 lioue-dean61 White summer oyster found 8/3/21
2022.01.27 20:41 Tynan_Chapatte Drawing of Baiken from the Guilty Gear Series.
2022.01.27 20:41 NorthPoleEwok M21 Do I fit in here?