So what I learned today from my post about male cast members
2021.11.26 21:21 ilovemesomesnl So what I learned today from my post about male cast members
Chris is the real best male cast member in a few short years he’s given more memorable sketches than anybody the Vietnam war cut for time was gold, that’s the game and then the car sketch was also funny as hell, the Batman and Robin sketch is a classic too, he also duos with Pete in the rap sketches too, and he never breaks and also one more sketch I love by him is Robbie.
submitted by ilovemesomesnl to LiveFromNewYork [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 TrendsWide BoE’s Governor voices concerns over El Salvador’s BTC adoption
2021.11.26 21:21 ramonaNthe7evilexes How do I make a fake I.D.????
submitted by ramonaNthe7evilexes to Advice [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 canary_quinn Hard serve or soft serve?🍦
I’m more of a hard serve person myself👀
submitted by canary_quinn to polls [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 PasswordPuzzle Finnish White Army soldiers executing Russian soldiers during the Finnish Civil War, 1918
2021.11.26 21:21 chasmaniandevil daughter has 2 accounts?? scam?
Been sending money to, what I thought was my daughters account. correct name and i definitely recognize many people on her friends list. But I was informed she has no knowledge of the account and hers is under a different name altogether. Who did I send money too? No help so far from customer support after explaining the situation and sending screen shots. Any one seen this before?
submitted by chasmaniandevil to venmo [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 0IRATN0 Versalink c7020 printing on transparencies
We have a Versalink c7020, cant seem to find the paperwork type "transparencies", on looking on Xerox site they are saying to use the bypass tray and set it to transparencies, does this printer support transparencies?
submitted by 0IRATN0 to Xerox [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 ThodasTheMage How does Jar... pee?
2021.11.26 21:21 RLCD-Bot [Burnt Sienna Dominus] [Burnt Sienna Dominus: Afterlife] [Orange Helios] [Orange ChainHelm] [Blazer]
2021.11.26 21:21 brooksys Dawah training Shaikh Uthman Lecture 1
Dawah with Ikhlas and right Intention Dawah must be done with Ikhlas and the right intention
Do Dawah and keep rechecking your intention
- Dawah is done so people can be guided to their creator.
- Not to become famous
- Dawah is a worship and as such Dawah must follow the rules that are in place for any Ibadah
- Dawah with Ikhlas and right Intention
- Dont Violate the shariah to do thid ibadah
Use ALL the MEANS available for dawah whilst NOT violating the shariah
- If your intention is not right, don't let that stop you, correct the intention and progress. Dont let shaitan convince you that your intention isnt right so you cant do it. This is one of the tricks of shaitan. Rather we should be rechecking our intention as a continuous process, not a one off.
The obedience is to the WAY of rasoolullah sallahu allahi wah sallam which is to use ALL the MEANS available whilst NOT violating the shariah .
Give Dawah to NON muslims
- This is very important to undertand but it is something that is very easily misunderstood
- We must seprate between Ibdadat and cultural norms
- Nuh Alaihis sallam called people to Dawah in Every way possible WHILST NOT compromising the shariah
- Prophet sallahu alahi wah sallam called people to Dawah in Every way possible (that is permissable in the shariah) including climbing the mountain that was used by his community to make announcements. He used this to gather the people. However he didnt follow the norm at the time of taking off ones clothes to get peoples attention as this would violate the shariah
- For us we can use all the social media platforms we can whilst NOT violating the shariah
- e.g. dont dance on tiktok to do dawah or have the sisters compromise their Hijab
Evidences from Quran and Sunnah for the importance of Dawah
- its good to teach the muslims but at the same time give dawah to the NON muslims. Both are needed and we cannot do one and leave out the other
- We see this was the method of Prophet Mohammed sallahu allahi wah sallam and Musa Alahis sallam and the other Anbiya
Principle: Dont seek debates but dont turn away from them if it hinders the dawah
- In Surah Nahl - verse 35 Allah orders the prophet to do Dawah (Ayat to be added) Is not the messengers’ duty only to deliver ˹the message˺ clearly?
- We dont give the quran our own explanations. instead we take from what the salaf understood
- Ismaeel as Suddi who died in 127 hijri. and was a tabaaeen
- He explained this is giving dawah towards tawheed with hikmah. Hikmah referring to the Quran
- Ibn Katheer explains we do dawah with the best akhlak and kindess and good words
- Ibn katheer explains this is how Musa Alaihis salaam was ordered to speak to Firoun i.e. to speak good words.
Understand what were calling towards - Tawheed
- Dawah is not about debates but if someone wants to debate to clarify a point in Islam that's fundamental or important, we engage them especially if they are hindering the dawah. But we dont waste time on things are not relevant or are hypothetical or wont benefit anyone.
- Imam shafee and some of the great imams of the past debated to clarify important points in Islam to the people
Sura Maidah - ayat 67 - O Messenger! Convey everything revealed to you from your Lord. If you do not, then you have not delivered His message. Allah will ˹certainly˺ protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the people who disbelieve.
Every Daee MUST be a Tullab (student of knowledge) in their capacity
- Therefore we call towards the Qurah and whats saheeh from the Hadith
- Dont compromise anything Haqq or change it to what we feel e.g. Polygamy, cutting off hands of the thief or LGBTQ
- But of course we explain it in a way with hikmah so people can understand
- Dont assume the shariah can be changed to fit society.
- Ibn Katheer in the tafseer of this ayat
- He said that the prophet is instructed here that if he DIDNT call people towards what allah revealed that he will be held accountable but that if he DID , that he would be protected and give him support against his enemies and make him victious
- There are Duat who change the dawah to satisfy people or change the dawah after being influenced by other than the quran and the Sunnah. We should be wary of this
Surah yusuf - 108 ayat - The prophet sallahu sallahu alahi wah sallam is ordered to say Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “This is my way. I invite to Allah with insight—I and those who follow me. Glory be to Allah, and I am not one of the polytheists.”
Virtues of Dawah
- Ibn abi hatim reports says My way refers to the manhaj of the prophet is to call towards Allah with Baseera (sure knowledge)
- This is why Duat need to be Tullab ul Ilm in their capacity
- This is not suggesting every daee needs to be a Aalim
- Hadith: Convey upon me even if its a single worse
- We take from this that we convey WHAT we know thats established on haqq
- This doesn't mean dont learn more. We must continue to learn while we TEACH whats we know is right and dont make up what we do not know
- When someone asks you something you Don't know , DONT answer it but instead say you will go to the tullab and get back.
- The Ayat above continues to explain the principle of following the Prophets way is EVERYONES responsibility
- There is no specific Jamaat for dawah. We need to all be involved
- At tabarani explains via a hadeeth that is graded Hasan . Verily I am someone who conveys the message but Allah is the one who guides
- Dawah can be done by different people in their capacity
- Not all the sahabas were public speakers. Some supported the dawah in other ways
- The wealthy supported the dawah with the wealth
- The women from the sahabas would support their men in their capacity which wasnt publically but may have involved supporting their familiies who engaged in dawah and Jihad
- Advice by the Shaikh Uthman
Ayat 3.110 -You have been the best nation that has been raised up for mankind. You enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and believe in Allah.
Daees need to do Good deeds
- Ibn Jarir at tabari mention a narration from Omar radhi allahu anhu that says When Allah talks about us being the best of nations,
- If one wants to fulfill the first part of they ayat, you HAVE to fulfill the 2nd part of the ayat
- We shoulnt be sure were Fulfilling the CONDITIONS of being the Best ummah till we reflect on this
- Based on our capacity we must do our best to
- Allah blessed this ummah being the last ummah chronologically but the FIRST one to enter Jannah because of the attributes spoken about in this Ayat
- Sura Fussilat, verse 33: And who is better in speech than he who calls towards Allah, and does righteous deeds, and says: I am surely of those who submit?
- Ibn Abbas is reported to have made tafseer of this ayat as reported by Al Baghavi saying the Prophet sallahu sallahu alahi wah sallam and EVERYone who is calling towards Lah illaha illal lah is included in this Ayat BUT THEY THEMSELVES need to do good deeds.
- What we see from daees from other faiths is that their dawah is for show and they dont practice what they preach. We should be wary of this happenning
- Ali ibn abi talib reported from the Prophet sallahu alahi wah sallam
- Go out and call towards good and if someone is guided to Islam through you, its better for you than a flock of the reddish camels
- Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to those who follow him, without detracting from their rewards at all. Whoever calls to misguidance will have sin upon him similar to those who follow him, without detracting from their sins at all.”
- Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2674
Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrmU2AeHL_A
submitted by brooksys
to Islamic_Lecture_Notes [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 TrendsWide Actress who let trans hate mob loose on JK Rowling -once got an award from a Harry Potter star
submitted by TrendsWide to TrendsNewsWorld [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 coldstew2 Zapdos WB (windy weather) on me, 3143 9526 8437 please show online, inviting 10
Zapdos WB on me, 3143 9526 8437 please show online, inviting 10
submitted by coldstew2 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 lemonpoppyseed13 Penis isn't a bad word
At our local aquarium, there are jellyfish that look think penises. I said this. My husband said to a woman taking flash photos that she wasn't supposed per the conditions of the aquarium and the exhibit. It made her mad or hurt her feelings so she starts telling me that I shouldn't say penis around kids. I said penis, proper name, not some of the nicknames or slang terms. I guess she'd have preferred I'd said cock instead.
submitted by lemonpoppyseed13 to RandomThoughts [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 Becoming_Wheat6870 Guys, let’s talk
Obviously those eyes were just a decoy, Ranboo has no face. He is trying to trick us into thinking that he is an actual, functioning human, living in a society, but I know better. I will not be fooled Ranboo!!!
(Btw if you couldn’t tell, this was a /j, also I’m really proud of him!!)
submitted by Becoming_Wheat6870 to Ranboo [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 Fadded Too much decore? It looks pretty to me, but will it be functional? Will be stocked with 2 clowns, 2 tank mates, and a cleaner shrimp.
submitted by Fadded to Aquariums [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 scr33ner Just had a hard crash. According to the game, I don't have the latest drivers...anyone else have this happen?
2021.11.26 21:21 McraftyDude Except for Thunderbolt Ross
2021.11.26 21:21 ComiX-Fan Marvel Comics in stores Wednesday December 1 2021
submitted by ComiX-Fan to thevenomsite [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 External-Recipe-1936 Melissa Sue Anderson is one of the most beautiful women ever, but these before and after pics are more tragic than Carrie falling down a well. The prairie cried the day this wig came.
submitted by External-Recipe-1936 to littlehouseonprairie [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 Baomoi24h Thế giới ngày 27-11: Biến thể nhiều đột biến có tên Omicron, chung nhóm Delta
Biến thể Omicron được WHO đặt tên và xếp vào nhóm biến thể đáng lo ngại trong vòng 4 ngày, một tốc độ nhanh chưa từng có so với 4 biến thể đáng lo ngại trước đó. Trong ảnh: Người dân Mỹ tập trung tại một trung tâm thương mại để mua sắm nhân sự kiện Black Friday ngày 26-11 - Ảnh: AFP
submitted by Baomoi24h to gaming [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 TrendsWide Mark Yusko encourages people to continue buying crypto dips
submitted by TrendsWide to TrendsNewsWorld [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 XWKQ Do you own shares/stocks?
submitted by XWKQ to polls [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 rakan4565r Buying a recording setup on a tight budget ( I NEED HELP)
my budget is 200$ but the iteams I picked cost 250$ and i dont know where to cut cost hers it
Focuseite scarlet solo costs- 120$
I picked it bc i heard alot of good things about it and in the future if I upgraded the mic i dont have to change it. The downside of it it has only one mic pre amp which isnt a deal breaker since im not planing to record two things at once atm and it records only mono I believe (but correct me if im wrong)
Akg p120 or at2020 cost- 90$
Both are cardioid condenser mics that have good quality for the price
The problem though my room is untreated and is the middle of the house. I know it sounds dumb but I’ve seen people record under a blanket and the results seems ok. Or dynamic sm58 mic maybe?
The rest of the stuff-(mic stand-xlr caple-pop filters) will cost 50$
The thing is i have no problem paying more but i have this fear that im going to get board of it although I've been into music production
Should i just get a cheap setup until im ready to spend more? Like around 100$
Anyways if you have any kind of suggestion it will be appreciated
submitted by rakan4565r to Focusrite [link] [comments]
2021.11.26 21:21 galaxycola it's sweater weather!
2021.11.26 21:21 choobyboopy I was commissioned by Shionne and Kisara's English VAs to draw this duo print!
submitted by choobyboopy to tales [link] [comments]